Bittangabee Storehouse ruins is located on the shore of Bittangabee Bay, near the campground, in Ben Boyd National Park. The concrete structure was built by Albert Aspinall (1839 - 1903) in 1881. The building was used to store material unloaded from ships onto a wooden jetty built at the same time. Aspinall then built a wooden tramway to move material and supplies to Green Cape to help in the construction of the lighthouse. The building is now a basic shell, missing roof, windows and a door. The concrete foundations of the timber wharf are still visible. Unfortunately, the building has been marred by graffiti, but is still worth the visit.