Made to order ultralight down quilts (thread #2)

Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.
Forum rules
Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
  • maximum of one topic per commercial organisation per week
  • posts from new or otherwise unknown advertisers may be rejected or deleted by moderators if they have any reason to think it might be spam - to be on the safe side, new advertisers can obtain permission from site admins before posting their first advertising topic
  • It must be clear that the post has been written by the organisation which produces or sells the product(s) or service(s) by filling in the "Associated Organisations" field in the user profile.

Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.

Re: Made to order ultralight down quilts (thread #2)

Postby fabesgl » Sun 27 Mar, 2022 9:49 am

Hey Mike, Very interested in purchasing one of your quilts if you are still making them?
Pm me if this is the case :)
Thanks
fabesgl
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Region: Victoria

Postby AndydeRaat » Mon 28 Mar, 2022 3:45 pm

Can anyone tell me if Undercling Mike is still making quilts? I am finding the forum cumbersome and can’t find any clear way of contacting him. I am after a wide and long zip and drawstring 950 loft overfill at -10. Any and all help appreciated.

Cheers
AndydeRaat
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: None
Region: New Zealand

Postby Tortoise » Mon 28 Mar, 2022 5:59 pm

Hi Andy. As a first timer here, you can't send a private message. See Mike's post on the previous page of this thread. He's not taking new orders.
Tortoise
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Region: Tasmania

Postby alim2022 » Fri 29 Apr, 2022 5:56 am

Im just wondering how to contact undercling Mike to see if he is still making sleeping bags
alim2022
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

ASSOCIATED ORGANISATIONS: MSS
Region: New South Wales

Postby crollsurf » Fri 29 Apr, 2022 9:02 am

alim2022 wrote:Im just wondering how to contact undercling Mike to see if he is still making sleeping bags

He's not doing them ATM. He said when he starts up again, he'll start a new thread, so look out for .... (thread #3)
crollsurf
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Postby RodCahill » Fri 29 Apr, 2022 8:41 pm

Hi, I am new to using forums. I am wanting to contact Undercling Mike re purchase of a quilt. Mike, can you please send me PM? Thanks.
Rod
RodCahill
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Postby Lophophaps » Sun 01 May, 2022 4:03 pm

On 11 February 2022 Mike posted above as follows:
Hi everyone, first of all I want to apologise to the people who have an outstanding order with me or anyone who has tried to contact me or reached out to check in and didn't receive a response. I've been really struggling with getting any work done and especially with handling any correspondence. In the next few days I'll message people who have outstanding orders to see if they'd like to keep their order or cancel and have the deposit refunded.

Once I've handled any outstanding orders I do want to continue offering quilts, however think I will at least temporarily change up the model to offering ready made quilts (or ready to fill so as to give a choice of down options and extra fill) so that buyers will have confidence in receiving a quilt in a timely manner and to reduce the pressure on myself. Once I'm in a position to do that I'll start a new thread.

*** MIke's post ends.

It may be a bit early to expect new deliveries, and consideration should be given an alternative supplier. I hope that Mike commences production again - his quilts are pretty good.
Lophophaps
Auctorita modica
Auctorita modica

Postby neilmny » Fri 06 May, 2022 10:00 am

Perhaps this thread could be temporarily locked. The reality is that most new posts for months are from 1 post "members" who clearly joined the forum just to be able to ask Mike about quilts.
neilmny
Lagarostrobos franklinii
Lagarostrobos franklinii

Postby Lophophaps » Fri 06 May, 2022 2:50 pm

Done.
Lophophaps
Auctorita modica
Auctorita modica

Previous

Return to Specials, Discounts, Adverts