Desktop version
Commercial posts in this forum are permitted. This forum is only visible to members. Topics deleted after 2 idle years.

Forum rules

Topics here should be bushwalking-related. Topic titles should begin with abbreviated state and/or town/suburb enclosed in square brackets IF the topic is only relevant to a particular location. Eg [TAS Hbt].

Topics posted by commercial organisations to advertise or discuss their own products or services are subject to the following additional limitations:
Note that any content, commercial or otherwise, which is deemed inappropriate for any reason may be deleted without notice.
Post a reply

Australian Cottage Gear Gveaway

Thu 30 Nov, 2023 6:22 am

Hi all,

Pete from Orb Ultralight.

Six Australian cottage gear makers have gotten together to hold a gear giveaway!

There is $5000 worth of prizes up for grabs.

Participating makers are Neve Gear, Ultralight Hiker, Schusser Threads, Zero G Gear, Monkey Puzzle Fabrics and Orb Ultralight .

Head over to Neve Gears website to enter.
https://nevegear.com.au/pages/giveaway

The giveaway runs until December 14.

Cheers,

Pete

Re: Australian Cottage Gear Gveaway

Thu 30 Nov, 2023 8:35 am

Awesome!

Can vouch for several of these guys. Great locals making great products.

Thu 30 Nov, 2023 8:47 am

headwerkn wrote:Awesome!

I have no reason to doubt that. But I don't understand why one has to respond to them via instagram. I am not interested in joining that platform.

Thu 30 Nov, 2023 9:10 am

peregrinator wrote:
headwerkn wrote:Awesome!

I have no reason to doubt that. But I don't understand why one has to respond to them via instagram. I am not interested in joining that platform.

I believe you can just enter your email? I and all the other makers in the giveaway use Instagram as their main social media tool. As far as I know you can just register your email to enter ( if you want to). The Instagram thing just gets you extra entries in the draw.

Cheers,

Pete
Post a reply