Desktop version
Bushwalking pictures.

Forum rules

Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.
Post a reply

Some from Cradle (the easy bits) on 2/1/9

Fri 02 Jan, 2009 10:30 pm

I have an excuse- both of my girls (wife and daughter) were sick, so I just took happy snaps from the parking lot. Very pretty though.

I'm playing with photo stitching- the first is like 37 photos done in CS3, the second 20 something, and the third is 28 from memory.

Enjoy, and C&C is most welcome!
Last edited by the_camera_poser on Fri 09 Oct, 2009 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Some from Cradle (the easy bits) on 2/1/9

Fri 23 Jan, 2009 7:31 pm

The first one is my favourite, with the two tracks either side... although Cradle does look rather ominous as it stands in the second. :D

Ant..

Fri 23 Jan, 2009 11:25 pm

Nice - I love the first one - blue sky sets it off. :wink: My crappy software maxes out at 16 photos :(

Sat 24 Jan, 2009 7:17 am

Thanks St Hughes!

I've used PTGui in the past- it's free- and you can merge heaps with it. Photoshop CS3 is way more effective IMHO.

Wed 28 Jan, 2009 7:29 am

A great series of panos, really like these, and nicely stiched.

Wed 28 Jan, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks Mickey!

I actually like this one best- I might play with lightening the foreground and print it!
Post a reply