For topics unrelated to bush walking or to the forums.
Post a reply

I'm a Dad Again

Mon 02 Jun, 2008 8:08 pm

My second daughter, Ruth Emily was born this morning! It's been a great day, and we're all doing well.

There's a bunch of photos at our family website, but I'll show a couple of here as well:

Re: I'm a Dad Again

Mon 02 Jun, 2008 8:15 pm

Congratulations Nik! And congratulations to Heidi too.

Mon 02 Jun, 2008 8:20 pm

Congratulations Nik I look forward to meeting all your Girls in Sept at Scout Lodge.
corvus

Mon 02 Jun, 2008 8:32 pm

HUGE Congrats....good to hear all are well. Good luck with the sleepless nights ;)

Tue 03 Jun, 2008 1:05 pm

Congratulations and best wishes Nik and family! :D

Kind regards,
John W

Tue 03 Jun, 2008 3:44 pm

Congratulations Nik & Heidi. Good to hear that you are all well.

Tue 03 Jun, 2008 5:27 pm

Congratulations to you both :)

Tue 03 Jun, 2008 9:33 pm

Congrats mate- she'll be needing a pair of boots very soon!

Tue 03 Jun, 2008 9:38 pm

Great effort . Congratulations , and all the best to you all .

Se ya in tha bush.

FF

Wed 04 Jun, 2008 8:07 am

Thanks everyone. You're all very kind. We already have her first overnight bushwalk booked in for late September, when we've hired out the Scout Hut at Cradle Mountain. It's only a 45 minute walk in, so we figure we can probably carry two kids and a bit of gear that far, and maybe take an hour or so to get there. If necessary, it's close enough for me to jog back to the car and pick up a second load of gear.

Hopefully there's still be some snow around too!

The only downside is that we'll have to carry out bags full of dirty nappies. I sure hope the older one is toilet trained by then. :D

Wed 04 Jun, 2008 6:32 pm

Hey Dad you are allowed to remove the poo down the flush toilet and I do recommend a double trip for you rather than try to carry everthing up at once but we can talk closer to the time.
corvus
Last edited by corvus on Thu 05 Jun, 2008 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu 05 Jun, 2008 10:43 am

Congratulations to you both!!. Hope everything is going well and things are starting to settle down........ :lol:

Enjoy em both, all of a sudden they are 22 and you wonder where all the time went.
Post a reply