Starting from the car park at the end of St Columba Falls Road, St Columba Falls State Reserve, this walk leads to the beautiful Columba Falls. A well-formed 600m track with boardwalk sections takes you through the cool and shady rainforest to a lookout platform at the base of the 90 metres tall falls. The track is well-maintained, with a moderate climb from the base of the falls back to the car park. The track can get a bit muddy after rain. Picnic and toilet facilities are located at the start of the walk. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.