3 h 15 min to 5 h 1 h 15 min to 3 h 1 h 30 min to 2 h 45 min
↑ 357 m ↓ -357 m
Landers Falls lookout walk is the one to go on if you want to get stunning views of the Kosciuszko National Park and the Landers Creek Falls. The last bit of track (before the Landers Falls Lookout) is steep but well worth the effort. If you prefer, you can mountain bike until the intersection about 4.5km into the walk, then walk to the lookout from there (1.6km return). Let us begin by acknowledging the Wiradjuri people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.