Starting from the end of Glasgow Road, Mount Dandenong, this walk follows Glasgow Track east toward Bourkes Lookout. If you're looking for a good workout this walk is definitelly it. From the start the track rises steeply uphill all the way till the lookout. But the views at the top make it all worth while. There are some scrambles along the way so be prepared. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.