Isaacs Ridge Circuit starts near Long Gully Road, Jerrabomberra, exploring the woodlands of Isaacs Ridge Nature Reserve mostly via wide trails and loops back. This route can be a quick little escape from the city’s business and haste, as you’ll find yourself in between pine and eucalyptus trees in no time. Whether you’re by yourself or with family, this pleasant circuit walk is a great way to get your weekly dose of nature. Don’t forget to keep an ear out for fellow riders whilst on the route. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.