Starting from Red Point picnic area this return walk takes you to Carama Inlet along sand forest and dunes. If the tide is not high you can return to the picnic area via the beach. Let us begin by acknowledging the Wodi Wodi & Wandandian people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.