La Perouse - NSW

Bushwalking pictures.
Forum rules
Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.

La Perouse - NSW

Postby cvn76hk » Tue 25 Nov, 2008 8:12 pm

I know I am cheating a bit here. Just 17km from the CBD, La Perouse is a suburb of Sydney, yet quite a bit of that is included in Botany Bay National Park and I had to do a little 'bush walk' for 30 mins to get to some of the spots for the pictures.

I am a newbie on this forum so if anyone thinks these pictures should not be posted here please let me know.
Attachments
_DSC0060.jpg
When taking this picture, waves are just about a quarter of a metre from my shoes, I glad I left the place completely dry that morning.
-_DSC0004.jpg
Another lovely sunrise on the coastline of La Perouse. This picture requires 30 mins of night bush walking, yet the result was so rewarding.
powerofwavespanograph.jpg
On that day waves were particularly powerful, it didn't take me long to find some waves of this size, in Botany Bay.
cvn76hk
Nothofagus cunninghamii
Nothofagus cunninghamii

Return to Gallery