Bushwalking pictures.

Forum rules

Please keep the width of embedded images (using [img] [/img] tags) in this forum to no more than 800 pixels wide (this will avoid them being clipped without notice by most users' window sizes). Attached images can be any resolution so long as the file size is no more than 1 MB (attachments will be displayed by the forums as thumbnails no larger than 800 pixels linked to the full-size image).

Please include a description of the pictures' content so that readers know what they're all about.

For topics focussed on narrative rather than the photos, please consider posting in one of the 'Trip Report' forums instead.
Post a reply

My Tassie Photos

Tue 20 Jan, 2009 11:51 am

Here's a selection from the hundreds of photos I've amassed in the 4 1/2 years I've lived here in Tasmania:

Dry's Bluff

Liffey Falls

Fungus, Liffey Falls

Meander river

Tamar Valley morning

Meander Valley morning

Re: My Tassie Photos

Wed 21 Jan, 2009 7:34 am

You have some nice photos there clownfish, nice work.

Wed 21 Jan, 2009 9:56 pm

Your last photo is breath-taking - well done.

eggs

Thu 22 Jan, 2009 10:19 am

Thank you! I'm flattered!

Although I must confess that that last one isn't strictly a "bushwalking" photo, as it was taken on the overpass between Westbury and Hagley. :roll:

It's the only photo in that group that was taken on my new Sony Alpha series DSLR. The rest were taken on an old Cybershot.

The Dry's Bluff one is one of my favourites. It always reminds me of Gary Snyder's Mid-August at Sourdough Mountain Lookout poem.

Fri 23 Jan, 2009 7:00 pm

Wow, your photos are beautiful! I particularly like the fungus shot at Liffey, and the Meander River shot -- makes me think of how the world looked back when dinosaurs roamed. And those photos prove that you don't always need a stellar camera to get a stellar shot (though it sometimes helps). :wink:

Ant..
Post a reply