Starting from the car park at the end of Pacific Boulevard, Buddina, this return walk takes you to the westernmost point of Point Cartwright, exploring the reserve of the same name along the way. You'll be provided with panoramic coastal views all the way through, with a chance to spot whales between July and November. There are picnic tables and toilets around. Dogs are allowed on a leash, but there is also a designated off-leash area. Let us begin by acknowledging the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we travel today, and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
Before you start any bushwalk ensure you;
• Tell someone you trust where you are going and what to do if you are overdue
• Have adequate equipment, supplies, skills & knowledge for the whole journey
• Consider the impact of weather forecasts, park/track closures & fire dangers
• Can respond to emergencies & call for help at any point
• Are healthy and fit enough for this journey
If not, change plans and stay safe. It is okay to delay and ask people for help.